Have you received a bouquet of fresh flowers as a gift for your birthday? Did your best friend send you a congratulations gift flower delivery? Or did your husband surprise you with a dozen of red roses just to make your day? Bet you get thrilled and overjoyed!
Receiving a bunch of flowers from someone is such a wonderful feeling in the world. Flowers have long been associated with care and love. They have a powerful way to affect emotions, make someone smile and lighten up a mood.
Who doesn’t love some fresh and beautiful flowers on sitting on their tables? Since almost everyone loves having flowers on their homes, surely, most of you are also eager to be educated on how to keep the flowers looking fresh and pristine.
Whether you are on the receiving end or just picking up flowers in the nearest flower shop for yourself to adore or choosing a flower arrangement to beautify your homes; you only hope they last a little while to be enjoyed longer.
Worry no more! We have put together some few quick flower care tips for you to apply to make your fresh flowers stay longer.
How do you take care of a bouquet of flowers?
1. Remove the flowers by unwrapping the packaging gently.
2. Place the cut flower stems on a vase filled with clean water.
3. Display the flowers in a cool area away from direct sunlight.
4. Make sure to keep the flowers away from ripening fruits and heat factors which can lead to a shorter lifespan of the flowers.
5. Re-cut the stems every 2 to 3 days and at the same time change water.
6. Put flower food as per the guide mentioned on the sachet.
7. Take out any leaves or wilted petals floating on the water surface.
How do you take care of flower arrangements?
1. Check if the floral foam is well watered or moist upon arrival of the flowers.
2. Don’t remove the stems from the floral foam.
3. Extend the life of your arrangement by adding water into the container every 2 to 3 days.
4. Keep the flowers away from the ripening fruits and heat factors.
5. Place the flower arrangement in a cool area away from direct sunlight.
Next time you get a flower delivery, you’ll no longer dread and get dismayed of your flowers wilting the following day.
We hope those flower care tips help! Ask us any questions related to your fresh flower delivery and we’re happy to assist! ☺
Check out our online flower shop to view gorgeous flower arrangements and bouquets. Visit our flower shop in Tarlac and discover the most premium flowers. We offer the same-day delivery all over Tarlac and neighboring towns of Pampanga.